Adventure of Trust
“Adventure of Trust”
1 Peter 4:7-11
“The end of all things is near.” So…
Live expectantly, pray intelligently, love deeply, and serve faithfully.
- We are gifted to serve.
- We are guided to serve.
- Strength is granted to serve.
- We have a goal as we serve.
Core CHRIST-like Characteristics: Spirit-led servant, Trustworthy steward of God’s resources
- Check in: How has God been using your devotional time?
- Icebreaker: If you had an extra 24 hours every 24 hours, how would you spend it?
- How are you serving?
If you had your choice, where would you like to serve?
- Have you taken the Spiritual Gifts survey?
What did you learn about yourself?
- Are you serving out of how God has SHAPEd you?
- How do you know when you are stewarding your spiritual gifts well?
- Looking at the mock time planning form, what seems to be out of balance?
Are there better ways this person could use his/her time?
- Are you more at risk of becoming spiritually overweight (by living as a consumer), or spiritually faint (by getting burned out)?
- What is the biggest barrier in your life that keeps you from serving?