Wisdom: “We’re in it now" - Week Five (Vermilion Campus)
Discipling the Next Generation
Wisdom: “We’re in it now”
Wisdom is available at all times to all people.
Wisdom isn’t about being smart…it’s about your heart.
Wisdom values relationship over rules.
Wisdom isn’t always logical. It’s THEOlogical.
Wisdom speaks life even when facing death.
Seeds only grow when they surrender to the soil.
LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
- What is something God said to you during the message? What is one takeaway?
- Who is someone who has served the role of wise man/woman in your life? Give an example of their wisdom.
- Take 2 minutes and scan through Proverbs. Find one that sticks out to you and share it. Why does it resonate with you?
- Would your family and friends consider you wise? Why or why not?
- Read James 1:5-8. What are the two reasons listed that a believer would fail to have wisdom?
- If wisdom is promised, why are so many believers confused and anxious?
- What is an area or situation in your life you need wisdom? Conclude group praying simple prayers of surrender to God’s wisdom.
Core CHRISTlike Characteristics: Connected to God through the Word and Prayer, Relates with Other-Centered Love and Spirit-Led Servants