What do you think about CHANGE? - Week Three
“What do you think about CHANGE?”
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
We must change our minds from “I want this” to “I AM this.”
We can’t think ourselves into a new way of living. We must live ourselves into a new way of thinking.
What you surrender to today, will define who you are tomorrow.
Transformed people, transform people.
LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
- What are your initial thoughts? What did God say to you personally from His word?
- Are you in a season of fasting or feasting? How are you letting Jesus determine this season?
- What are some ways you have tried to “patch” Jesus into your life? What is something holding you back from fully surrendering to Him?
- How has following Jesus changed you? What is something you initially doubted/struggled with that has now brought new life to you?
- Who is someone you have struggled to invite to the table? What is God asking you to do today or even right now to follow Jesus example?
- What is your next step as a follower of Jesus? *LEADERS-encourage your group to fill out the next step survey located at opendoor.tv/nextsteps/
Core CHRISTlike Characteristics: Connected to God Through the Word and Prayer and Spirit led Servant.