The Promise of Blessing – Week Four
The Promises that Changed the World
“The Promise of Blessing”
There’s a difference between the knowledge of blessing and the joy of blessing.
How Mary responded; she trusted God by:
- acting on what she heard.
She sought out others who were close to God.
- believing what she heard.
She believed God would fulfill His promises to her.
- Blessing comes from believing.
How Mary rejoiced; she thanked God for:
- seeing her
- saving her
- blessing her
- doing great things for her
- showing her mercy
- humbling the proud and exalting the humble
- keeping His promises
Experiencing God’s joy comes from believing and acting on God’s promises!
Core CHRISTlike Characteristic: Trustworthy Steward of God’s Resources/Living Surrendered