God’s great solution for our greatest problem - Week Six
Discipling the Next Generation
“God’s great solution for our greatest problem”
- The grace Jesus
- What is grace?
God’s joyful, unconditional love working in us.
- Jesus needed grace because he was a child.
- He needed nurturing, teaching, training, empowering grace
- The grace kids/disciples
The home is the very best place to learn grace.
- The grace that makes kids feel loved, accepted, and secure
- The grace that saves, forgives, and redeems
- The grace that teaches, trains, and encourages
- The grace that strengthens, empowers, and transforms
- The grace we
- We are children before we are parents.
- We can’t give what we don’t have
- We can’t pass on what we aren’t living
- Every home has a climate; parents are the thermostat
- We must remember God’s job, our job and our kid’s job
- Grace has the power to do what nothing else can do: transform
Fully grasping God’s grace will transform you and the way you parent.