“From grief to glory” The blessing hidden in our mourning - Week Three (Vermilion Campus)
“From grief to glory”
The blessing hidden in our mourning.
Luke 6:21b and 25b
LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Lives
- What is the time you wept the most in your life? If possible, describe how you immediately felt. What, if any, joy or comfort did God bring from that situation?
- How has your experience of hurt and suffering helped you connect and love others?
- In what way(s) are you tempted to avoid pain/run toward pleasure in your life? How has this effected your relationship with Jesus and others?
- How, as followers of Jesus, do we balance the sorrow we feel over sin and suffering with a reality that we are to live in joy and peace? Can you share an example from your experience?
- Is there anyone/anything Jesus is calling you to weep over in your life?
- *Conclude by reading Hebrews 5:7-9. Take time to pray for one another.
CHRISTlike characteristic: Relates with Other Centered Love/Loving People