LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
1. Would your neighbors say you are a good neighbor? Based on what?
2. Who have been some of your best neighbors throughout your life? How have they impacted you? What has made them a good neighbor?
3. Reflect on the perfection of Jesus’ efforts to be in relationship with you.
4. Who have been other people that have loved you in this specific sort of way, (coming to you and investing in your life)? How have they impacted you?
5. Couldn’t God have saved us some other way? Why is it significant that he “became flesh”?
6. We call Jesus coming to earth “The Incarnation” meaning he became flesh, he empathized and identified with us by becoming like us. To whom are you called to be incarnational? What sphere of influence could you enter into with the purpose of sharing the love of Jesus?
Feel free to download the resources for this sermon:
Like a Good Neighbor
The Eternal God
The Word of God
The Creator God
The God Who is Light
Came to earth …
Became flesh and blood
Became one of us
Became a neighbor
To show us:
What God is like
What a relationship with God looks like
What love looks like
The Incarnation is the theological foundation for the 5B’s.
Jesus moved into the neighborhood to build relationships of grace and truth.
Core CHRISTlike Characteristic: Connected to God through the Word and Prayer/Loving God