LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
- Hardly do we ever really sit down and think about what we treasure in life…take a moment and be honest with God and yourself about what you treasure in this life…
- What are you afraid of losing?
- First impressions are important, so when you meet someone for the first time, how do you describe yourself? (Often this is becomes a statement of our identity and what we value)
- When your heart wanders, where does it go? What tries to bring fulfillment to your life?
- What does it look like to treasure Jesus during your week? Are there things you must get rid of in order to take hold of the Kingdom of God?
- What are the expressions of Christianity that are important in my life that I externally or internally expect from other Christians? Can I rightfully expect others to express their Christianity the same as me?
- What must you do to treasure King Jesus?
Live it Out
“For The First Time”
Matthew 13:44 NIV
Joy is a great motivator
What you treasure, proves your ambition
The Kingdom is miraculous.
CORE CHRISTlike Characteristics: Heart of Worship/Loving God