LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
- What are typical places/people/things people tend to put their hope in?
- What about you? Which of these do you tend to put your hope in?
- Has there been a time in your life where you felt desperate? What did you do?
- How have you found God’s Word to be a source of revelation to you in times of darkness or confusion?
- This Thanksgiving, thank God for Jesus and the salvation, presence of God and revelation He brings.
Light of the World
“Light that brings Hope”
1. When we are despairing and afraid, the light of God’s presence brings hope.
Jesus is the light bringing God’s presence.
2. When we feel helpless and trapped, the light of God’s salvation brings hope.
Jesus is the light bringing God’s salvation.
3. When we are confused and lost, the light of God’s revelation brings hope.
Jesus is the light bringing God’s revelation.
We give thanks for Jesus; He is the light in our darkness.
Core CHRISTlike Characteristic: Connected to God through the Word and Prayer/Loving God