LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
1. Have you ever been in a dangerous, perhaps life-threatening situation, and needed someone to help or rescue you?
2. How would you define evangelism? Whose job is it?
3. What makes us hesitant to contact others for Christ?
4. Jesus often used questions to get people to open up. What are some questions you might use?
5. Jesus was filled with the Holy Spirit. What part can the Holy Spirit play in your being an effective witness to someone?
6. Take a few minutes and discuss how Jesus approached ‘evangelism.’ If you need to read John 4:1-30 again. Does Jesus approach to evangelism line up with ours? Yes or no? Explain your answer.
Feel free to download the resources for this sermon:
HE > i
The Gospel (the Good News) concerns SOMEONE, NOT SOMETHING.
Jesus sets the example in EVANGELISM.
1. Establish CONTACT
2. Expand the CONVERSATION
3. Explore CONVICTIONS
4. Extend a CHALLENGE
The most loving thing you can do for someone is to INTRODUCE THEM TO JESUS.
Core CHRISTlike Characteristic: Intentional Evangelism/Loving