LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
- What are the ways that God has reminded you of his grace?
- Grace is obviously described as amazing…How has grace been amazing to you?
- Who are those around you that still need to experience this grace from God? Spend a moment praying for them right now.
- Why is the temptation toward idleness so strong in our culture?
- How has God prompted your heart during this “Live It Out” series?
- Who are those around you that need to experience grace from you? How can you show them this grace?
- Pray that your heart overflows with gratitude and grace for those who are around you.
Live it out
God’s grace calls us into action!
How grace can mean nothing:
By living idle lives
By mocking forgiveness
By trusting ourselves
How grace can mean everything:
By exposing us internally
By working through us externally
How will you respond to amazing grace?
Core Christlike Characteristic: Heart of Worship/Spirit-Led Servant/Loving God/Living Surrendered