LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
- What is your salvation story of Grace and how has it affected you in your gratitude and your giving?
- What is your understanding of Grace as it is given to us for our very source of existence?
- Is this (question 2) and new understanding of Grace for you?
- How does this understanding (and experience) of Grace affect you in your gratitude and your giving?
- Do you connect giving as an inside-out activity?
- In light of all who God is are you giving Him all of who you are?
- Are you giving Him your best?
Core CHRISTlike Characteristic: Trustworthy Steward of God’s Resources/Living Surrendered
Giving: From The Inside Out
2 Corinthians 8: 1 – 7
Introduction: God’s An Inside–Out God
- To Give From The Inside-Out We Have To Know Grace
- Grace – First Through Salvation Experience
- Grace – Second Through Our Very Ongoing Existence
- Grace Leads To Gratitude
- Grace is the air we breathe in,
- Gratitude is the air we breathe out
- Grace Leads To Gratitude and Gratitude Leads To Giving
- We offer Him everything AND We offer Him our best