LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
1. What is the last thing you googled or looked for in a search engine?
2. How would you answer the question: “what do you want?”
3. What is it that you seem to always be searching for? Recognition? Wealth? A good deal? Satisfaction?
4. What do you TRY to fill yourself with to satisfy longings? Why hasn’t it been ultimately fulfilling?
5. In a world with so many competing ideas about truth, why does the message of a carpenter from 2000 years ago continue to captivate the world?
6. Why do so many people feel like they have to clean up their life before they come to Jesus?
7. What action steps are you taking to come to Jesus to develop your relationship with him?
Feel free to download the resources for this sermon:
“Come and See”
1. Everyone is looking for something.
2. When you come to Jesus you will find what you’re looking for.
Come and you will see His grace:
He accepts you just as you are.
Come and you will see His love:
He came to die for your sins.
Come and you will see His power:
He wants to transform your life
3. Finding what you’re looking for requires action.
Come to Christ.
Come as you are.
Core CHRISTlike Characteristic: Intentional Evangelism/Loving People