LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
1. What do you think are the five biggest problems facing our world today? How would creativity help solve them?
2. Find someone in your group who has a cross reference Bible and trace the Scriptures that teach that all things were created through Jesus. What did you learn as you studied these passages?
3. What is the most common worldview you see prevalent today?
4. What is the biggest problem facing you these days?
5. If “our greatest creativity will come out of our greatest intimacy with God” what can you do to deepen that intimacy?
Feel free to download the resources for this sermon:
“Jesus the Creative”
Jesus is the Word of God, who has:
Created everything out of nothing
Creation is distinct from but dependent on Him.
Created humanity for relationship with Him
Our greatest creativity will come out of our deepest intimacy with God.
Created everything for our good and His glory
God is the ultimate source of creativity.
Created a way for you to be reconciled to Him
Salvation is the greatest act of creativity, ever.
Core CHRISTlike Characteristic: Connected to God through the Word and Prayer/Loving God