You have registered for Financial Peace University.
You have chosen to pay in person by check. Please make your check out to Church of the Open Door with “Financial Peace University” in the memo line and drop it off at the Cross Roads Cafe or in the morning offering next Sunday morning to reserve your spot.
Also, each participant receives the below membership kit.
- Lifetime membership.
- Full-Color FPU Workbook. Hardcover book with each lesson.
- Audio CD Library. Audio versions of the lessons (great for commuting!).
- Durable Envelope System. An envelope system for using a cash based envelope budget.
- Financial Peace University Revisited. Dave’s book, it is referenced throughout the course.
- Member Resource Center Access. Online features including budgeting software and an active discussion community for the duration of your FPU class and bonus articles, videos and more for a lifetime.
What Will I Learn?
1. Step-by-Step Cash Flow Planning – Luke 14:28: “For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it.”
2. Debt Snowball Plan Technique to Eliminating Debt – Proverbs 22:7: “The borrower is slave to the lender.”
3. How to Invest Wisely – Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Give portions to seven, yes to eight, for you do not know what disaster may come upon the land.”
One of the best parts about taking the Financial Peace University program is the Lifetime Membership. You and your spouse can attend any future FPU course anywhere, at any time, at no extra cost. This is a great idea if you experience a [major life event] or want a refresher when you get to the next Baby Step on your list.