LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
1. Share any stories of when you’ve witnessed nose blindness. Do not share if it’s happening right now 🙂
2. Describe a time when you experienced prayer-blindness from your circumstances or fear or busyness.
3. What does “praying with eyes wide open” mean to you?
4. Which do you think is more important in sharing your faith; proclaiming clearly or acting wisely?
5. Read Isaiah 46:10-11 and discuss how this might apply to sharing your faith
6. Which 7:14 time are you more likely to pray at; 7:14AM or 7:14PM?
7. Read 2 Chronicles 7:14 together and pray together.
Feel free to download the resources for this sermon:
Praying with Eyes Wide Open
Have you ever experienced prayer blindness?
Fixated on circumstances
Paralyzed by fear
Distracted by everything else
Prayer blindness leads to prayer atrophy.
How should we then pray?
Pray to proclaim clearly.
Pray to act wisely.
Pray to make the most of every opportunity. How?
Pray your conversations are full of grace and salty
Why? So you will know how to answer everyone
The great prerequisite is love
Will you help ignite a prayer movement?
Pray 2 Chronicles 7:14 daily at 7:14 with eyes wide open!
Core CHRISTlike Characteristics: Loving People/ Intentional Evangelism