LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
- Are you consistent in meditating and memorizing on The Word Of God?
- In what topic or area of your life are you currently memorizing and meditating and applying the Word of God to?
- Do you practice “right-actions” or “right-reactions” throughout the normal routines of your everyday life?
- In what area of your life (spiritual growth) do you need to “practice?” (ie gratitude, kindness, gentleness, patience, etc.)
Live It Out
The Golden Triangle of Transformation
Church of the Open Door’s Mission: Leading People in the Adventure of Becoming like Christ.
The Golden Triangle of Transformation: The Nature of Christ | Gal. 2:20, 2 Cor. 5:17, Col. 1:27
- John 14-16
- Ephesians 3:16
- Colossians 1:29
- Romans 12:1-2
- Romans 8:5-7
- Ephesians 4:23
- Colossians 3:1-4
- 1 Timothy 4:7
- Romans 6:11-14
- Romans 12:1
- Matthew 7
Application in everyday life
- James 1:1-3
- James 1:22-27
What do you practice?
Things that feed:
- The Word
- Spiritual Community
Things the reshape us:
How Do You Decide?
- What do you need/want to grow in?
- What is the Holy Spirit leading you to grow in?
Core CHRISTlike Characterisic: Connected to God through Word and Prayer/Loving God