LifeGroup Questions: Applying the teaching to our life
- Who do you know best? How did you get to know them?
- What ways do you wish you knew them better?
- What ways do you wish you knew God better?
- Do you think you would have responded like the Disciples? Why or Why not?
- In what ways has your faith actually changed you?
- In what ways do you still hope to change?
- What have you asked God to do that you are glad he didn’t end up doing because he knew better for you?
Know, Believe, Receive
Level 1: General Traits
Level 2: Personal Concerns, Characteristics
Level 3: Great Intimacy
Believe in Me
Believe in the works you’ve seen
If your faith hasn’t changed you it hasn’t saved you.
When really knowing and believing in Jesus you then receive Jesus best for your life.
Core CHRISTlike Characteristic: Connected to God through the Word and Prayer/Loving God