LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
- Have you ever been in a group or setting where someone’s caring words or actions stood out? What was it they said or did that stood out?
- It is easy to misunderstand grace to mean that you can do whatever you want and God will just overlook it. Have you ever struggled with this?
- Which of the “wrong responses to God’s grace” do you tend to gravitate towards?
- What are concrete ways you can correct that “wrong response”?
“Jesus Cares about People”
- Jesus cares about people of all kinds.
He cares about people who are broken.
He cares about treating people with grace and truth.
He cares about reaching lost people for the glory of God.
He cares about people who are spiritually blind.
- Jesus cares about how people respond to His grace.
Abusing God’s grace by not leaving our sin.
Taking God’s grace for granted.
Working feverishly to not lose God’s grace.
Keeping God’s grace to ourselves.
Love people with grace and truth.
Grow in Christlikeness.
Learn to breathe in God’s grace.
Give thanks to God and give grace to people.
Core Christlike Characteristic: Relates with Other-Centered Love/Loving People