LifeGroup Questions: Applying the Teaching to Our Life
1.What is your favorite edible food?
2. What activity are you most likely to be engaged in when you forget to eat?
3. How is it possible to hear the best preaching in the world and still be malnourished?
4. In what ways do you feed yourself from God’s word?
5. What’s the difference between “doing good deeds” and “doing God’s will and God’s work”?
6.What happens when we try to do “God’s will and God’s work” our way? Give examples.
7. What is the driving focus of your life?
Feel free to download the resources for this sermon:
“A Christmas to Believe”
What does the simple message of Christmas call you to believe?
1. Believe who Jesus is.
He is the Christ; the Son of God who was born the Son of Man.
2. Believe what Jesus said.
He said, “I am the way, the truth, the life.”
3. Believe what Jesus did.
He died on the cross for your sins and was resurrected.
If this Christmas you believe, then:
trust Jesus as your Savior
follow Jesus as your Leader
worship Jesus as your Lord